A matcha shot is the perfect, healthy drink to make if you want to get energized throughout the day without the caffeine crash you get from coffee. It also increases your immune system, lowers sugar level, aids in weight loss, and keeps your skin as healthy as ever with its special anti-aging properties.
Here's how to make one:
- 1 tsp of Chalait Everyday/Top/Reserve Grade matcha powder (shop here)
- 2 oz of 175 degree water (less than boiling)
- 1 shot glass
- matcha whisk
- matcha bowl
- Put 1 tsp of matcha into the matcha bowl.
- Add the 2 oz of 175 degree water into the bowl.
- Take your matcha whisk and whisk the matcha in a zig zag or "W" formation until it is frothy.
- Lastly, pour the matcha into the shot glass.