Create a homemade and sweet treat this Valentine's Day with the Matcha White Chocolate Bark recipe. This dessert is easy to make and absolutely delicious. You will be able to taste the lovely combination of bittersweet matcha and white chocolate with a dash of raspberries and coconut.
10x10 inch baking pan with cooking parchment paper over it
3 tbsp of Culinary Grade Matcha powder
1 lb of White Chocolate, finely chopped
1/2 cup of freeze dried raspberries, lightly crushed
1/3 cup of unsweetened, shaved coconut
1/3 cup of crushed nuts of your choice (almond, pistachio..etc)
- Heat a small saucepan with 1 inch of water over high heat until water comes to a simmer
- Reduce the heat in order to maintain the bare simmer
- Place a large metal bowl over the sauce man of water and add in 3/4 of the white chocolate and stir until it is mostly melted and then add the rest of the chocolate. Becareful not to let it burn! It should be around 100-110 degrees F.
- Sift the matcha over the bowl and make sure there are no lumps. Stir until it is uniform in a nice pastel green.
- Stir 1/2 of the raspberries, coconut, and nuts into the matcha mixed white chocolate and proceed to pour into the 10x10 in baking pan w/ parchment paper. Sprinkle the rest of toppings over the mix.
- Make sure to gently press the toppings into the chocolate so they stick.
- Set aside the the bark to cool for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Take it out and slice into 16 pieces.