Need a quick and healthy energy booster that will last you throughout the day? Make a matcha shot! It is simple, quick, and great for your health.
Unlike regular energy drinks or espresso shots that will only give you short peaks of energy, matcha will give you much longer lasting energy. It also increases your immune system, lowers sugar level, aids in weight loss, and keeps your skin as healthy as ever with its special anti-aging properties. Having a matcha shot once a day will surely keep your health in check!
- 1 tsp of Chalait Everyday/Top/Reserve Grade matcha powder (shop here)
- 2 oz of 175 degree water (less than boiling)
- 1 shot glass
- matcha whisk
- matcha bowl
- Put 1 tsp of matcha into the matcha bowl.
- Add the 2 oz of 175 degree water into the bowl.
- Take your matcha whisk and whisk the matcha in a zig zag or "W" formation until it is frothy.
- Lastly, pour the matcha into the shot glass.
Filmed by Erica Ly and edited by Pedro Chacon. Music is Italian Afternoon by Twin Musicom